10. The Baba Yaga will catch and eat anyone breaking the TOS.
9. Frank the Goat will now be known as Comrade Frank.
8. Sweeping elections that are NOT IN ANY WAY TAMPERED WITH will keep former KGB
man Gladimir Zutin as head of LJ, Inc. for an indefinite period of time.
7. New account add-on will allow users to pay protection to "caviar-packing plant
manager" named Sergei.
6. LJ, Inc. will challenge other blogging sites to a "Space Race" to see who can give
users the most online storage.
5. Glass tomb and special embalming process is being prepared for use after the death
of Brad Fitzpatrick.
4. LJ team will take gold in gymnastics at 2008 Olympics.
3. Thriving black market will spring up while account holders stand in long lines for
2. New vodka-bottle and borscht V-Gifts in the works for next year.
And the number one change now that SixApart has sold LiveJournal to the Russians . . .
1. Deleted account names will display in Cyrillic rather than being bolded or struck out.
Context gets permission to quote from you!