4. The act of covering a house or area in front of a house with toilet paper is called...
is it just me, or does no one throw eggs anymore?
5. You call sweetened, carbonated beverages:
6. You drink from:
A water fountain
A drinking fountain
nine to five
9. What do you call a traffic situation in which several roads meet in a circle and you have to get off at a certain point?
Something else like a circle, traffic circle, or roundabout
the pennsylvania turnpike
10. What do you call an easy class?
A crip course
A blow off
ok, since this quiz was clearly designed by a yankee, i'm going to enlighten ye folk: all classes are easy classes in mid-atlantia. we piss our childhoods away in montessori school, for the most part. (unless we're psychotic and invent our own languages so we can converse with our other personalities more easily, in which case we get homeschooled until swarthmore will consent to take us off the school district's hands.) my homeland alone has a collective IQ of 11 1/2. our average SAT score is 430 COMBINED. it's not like we spend our formative years reading wittgenstein or anything...christ.
16. The second syllable in pajamas sounds like:
The A in jam
The A in father
the tense A that comes before nasal consonants and before some liquids