1. What kind of toothpaste do you use? Arm & Hammer "Sensitive" (my teeth are very sensitive to cold)
2. Do you take vitamins? Hardly ever, but I know I should.
3. Which over-the-counter drug can't you live without? Generic acetametophane (Tylenol) and ibuprofin (Advil). I see no need to pay extra for a name. We always have a supply of both because there are different kinds of headaches, and neither of the two is always the best choice.
4. What kind of soap do you have in your shower? Dollar store "shower gel".
5. What is the most unusual item in your medicine cabinet? Emmanuel Lewis.
here-ish, along with some pretty fun comments.