zodidj: At what point does Justice become revenge, and when does that become wrong? If you are protecting others, or trying to Educate someone that perhaps his way is wrong, where is that line I do not want to cross so I don't end up on Frank's [the Punisher's] dance card (and not his Elektra-type dance card either)?
1. Commit murder of Innocents -- you're on my dance card as of right now.
2. Facilitate same indirectly through word, assistance, or deed -- you and I are going to salsa lessons.
3. Animal abuse -- an extra long ballroom competition, freestyle division.
4. Rape, and other injury by violence -- allow me to choreograph something personalized for you.
5. Even thinking about touching children -- you're my date for Swan Lake at the Bolshoi.
6. Narc me out to the CIA -- you'll grow to love modern dance.
7. Be Matt [Daredevil] Murdock -- expect a dislocated shoulder or two as we have a frank exchange of opinions.