littledevi: There was this story on All Things Considered about nurses in Alabama who refuse to dispense the morning after pill. One of them went into great detail about how when a teenager asked her for the pill, she felt Christ put his arms around her and tell her, "No, no, no." It got me wondering -- what percentage of nurses are certifiably crazy? Must be more than a few. You should possess a modicum of sanity in order to care for people, I think.
msmongi: I just told my mother that story (she's been an RN for over 30 years) and she just shouted back "Take the cunt's license from her!" Considering my mother NEVER cusses, I am vastly amused.
[IUDs] also work by creating a sterile inflamation which kills the sperm as well as changing the surface of the ovum, making it harder to penetrate.
Plus they make you can make you so crampy that you end up killing your partner.
1. Stated purpose of christianity is to get as many souls as possible into heaven.
2. Stillborn children (and thus presumably aborted fetuses) get a free pass into heaven.
3. A doctor performing n abortions damns his soul.
4. Net gain of souls into heaven: n-1.
5. All christians should abort as many children as possible.
6. By a similar argument, a serial killer who gets his victims to accept christ, and then kills them before they can sin again, is worthy of sainthood.
7. This shit is fucked.